Tips on how to book Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple Darshan tickets online. With online booking facility, devotees can book darshan tickets for Sabarimala Temple in advance. You need to choose the date and time of visiting. Online tickets will be issued from 5 AM to 10 PM, and only 1000 people will be allowed for darshan in an hour. You need to keep you Identity Card in hand while booking tickets as you will be asked to enter your ID Card number in the site.
How to book your online tickets for E-queue at Sabarimala Temple
Things you need to book the tickets online
1) Your scanned passport size photo must be in jpg / jpeg and size below 30 KB.
2) Identity Card – can be any one of these - Election ID Card, PAN card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Educational ID card, Employee ID Card.
NOTE for Devotees : Please note that there is not need to reserve the tickets for darshan. There is no tickets issued by the temple authorities for darshan. The tickets are for Virtual Queue. The virutal queue system helps the devotees to reach up to Padinettampadi without waiting in the queue from Saramkuthi. Even after you reach Padinettampadi after booking tickets you need to wait in the queue which is formed from there which includes both the devotees who do not book tickets and who booked tickets.
To Begin Ticket Booking
1) Click here to visit the Online Queue Booking Website
2) Click on the "Click here for Q-Coupon Booking" button in the site
3) A new pop-up window will open (same as below). Here you can check the Q-Coupon availability for November 2011, December 2011 and January 2012 months. The Green Coloured buttons shows the ticket availability, while the red colour buttons represents Booking Closed. Click on the DATE you wish to visit the Temple.
4) A new message appears showing the queue coupon availability on the specified date with darshan timings starting from 5 AM. Select the time you wish for darshan and click "Book Now"
5) A new page appears (as below) where you can perform the Registration for Q-Coupon booking. Choose Booking Type. If you are visiting the temple with 1 to 7 people, select "Normal Booking". For a group above 7, choose "Bulk Booking". Bulk Booking is available for up to 54 people. Now, select the Route of Pilgrimage "Nilakkal or Erumeli". And then enter the Security code (the figures and letters shown there in the "Enter security code" column.
6) Here you can add the details of people visiting the temple. Click on "Add Pilgrim Details" and enter the details one by one. Add you name, age and address. Select the Identity Card details and Add the ID number in the next coloumn. Now upload you passport size photograh from your computer. And click "Add Pilgrim"
7) Registration is done. Now click "Save Q-Coupons as PDF and Print". This will save your the darshan tickets as "PDF" in your system. You need to take a print out of the tickets and keep it with you while visiting the Sabarimala Temple on the specified date.
The Darshan Ticket Print Out and ID Card are to be produced for verification by officials.
How to observe Sabarimala Vratham
Emergency Telephone Numbers for Sabarimala Temple Pilgrims
How to reach Sabarimala Ayyappa Sannidhanam